The Forum’s Child Care Evaluation Services Unit provides the following accreditation management and educational support services for the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Office of Child Care Regulation:
- Evaluating applications from prospective and renewing accrediting associations for the Gold Seal Quality Care Program.
- Assisting owners/operators of child care programs in Florida with becoming a Gold Seal Quality Care program.
- Assisting current Goal Seal programs with inquiries about their status.
- Maintaining the state database of child care programs that have attained Gold Seal status.
- Designing and producing public awareness documents for dissemination.
For more information about the Gold Seal Quality Care Program, contact Felicia Bonner at 888-352-4453 (toll-free) or 850-487-6300 in Tallahassee.