Welcome to the Children’s Forum (Forum). We are looking forward to you joining our team.
Instructions for completing and submitting New Hire Forms:
New employees must complete and submit the list of required forms and documents shown below. Forms must be submitted to the Forum Human Resources Coordinator, Tamela Young. If you have any questions regarding forms, please contact Tamela directly at Tyoung@thechildrensforum.com.
For your convenience, some of the forms are PDF fillable; therefore, you can complete them by typing directly into the form. There is also a checklist to ensure you have completed everything before you submit the documents. Click here for checklist.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and fill out the forms listed below. Click here to download a free version.
Please click on each tab below. All new hire documents can be printed and brought with you on your first day of employment. Make sure you have filled out the forms completely (including date, if required) and that they are legible before you submit them. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Employee Handbook
- Child Abuse & Neglect Reporting
- Conflict of Interest Policy 2021-2022
- Credit Report Disclosure and Authorization Form – For Fiscal Positions Only
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Employee Emergency Information Form
- Employee Handbook June 2021
- Employee Work Location Policy Form
- Outside Employment Disclosure Form
- Photo and Video Permission Form
- Remote Work Agreement Policy – For Remote Staff Only
- Use of Confidential Information
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form
The Forum is pleased to provide this 403 (b) Automatic Enrollment Thrift Plan to enable staff to accumulate long-term savings for your retirement while benefiting from favorable tax treatment. The Forum contributes up to 5% per year (on a matching basis) after the first year of employment. New employees will receive an email from Mutual of America with login instructions. Once you receive the email, you can elect to participate or waive the benefit.