Duties include being responsible for career development counseling, coursework oversight and ongoing support to T.E.A.C.H. participants. Serve as a liaison with community colleges and other educational entities.
Specific Job Duties:
- Review and process applications for the T.E.A.C.H. program.
- Generate award letters and necessary forms.
- Review recipient files to monitor the scholarship components.
- Process and track all invoices for payments and reimbursements.
- Assist recipients and center directors/owners with T.E.A.C.H. enrollment forms.
- Counsel recipients about course selection.
- Assist in outreach efforts that include, but are not limited to, presentations.
- Respond to requests for information and applications.
- Maintain professional and courteous relationships with community colleges.
- Maintain accurate records on the database and records on file.
- Coordinate financial arrangements with participants, directors, and educational providers.
Must have a Bachelor degree or higher. Must have at least one year of experience in the early childhood field.
To apply for this job please visit www.flchild.com.