The Children's Forum
... because kids can't wait
Salary: $15-$17.25 / hr.
Job Function: Responsible for all stages of the Registry process which includes input and verification of participant information, as well as other duties associated with the operation of the Registry and the Career Center. Provide technical assistance to Registry participants regarding the online portal.
Specific Job Duties:
- Gather and verify education, training and certification records
- Perform data entry/tracking and generate reports as needed for program operation.
- Identify and access resources for practitioners
- Provide technical assistance regarding online portal.
- Aid practitioners in setting goals and priorities
- Become knowledgeable about the levels of education measured by the system, and what constitutes proof of those levels.
- Review documents submitted for adequacy in proving the educational levels claimed by participants.
- Conduct email correspondence with Registry Portal participants in reference to documents submitted through the system.
- Establish and adapt as necessary office procedures for managing workflow.
Education and Experience: Must have a minimum of two years of college course work. A minimum two years of experience in administrative assistance capacity, may substitute for college coursework. Work experience in human services or early childhood field is preferred. Bilingual, Spanish and English required.