The Children's Forum
... because kids can't wait
Location: Tallahassee Office
Hourly Range: $16.50 – $17.85
Duties include ongoing program development and expansion activities as well as ECE INCENTIVE$ Counselor job functions. Counselor job functions include responsibility for career development counseling, coursework oversight and ongoing support to INCENTIVE$ participants.
Specific Job Duties:
- Review and process applications for the INCENTIVE$ program.
- Generate award letters and necessary forms.
- Review participant files to monitor wage incentive components.
- Process and track all invoices for incentive payments.
- Assist participants with INCENTIVE$ enrollment forms.
- Counsel participants about course selection.
- Assist in outreach efforts that include, but are not limited to, presentations and exhibits.
- Respond to requests for information and applications.
- Maintain professional and courteous relationships with child program and providers.
- Maintain accurate records on the database and records on file.
- Ensure that all required paperwork is complete and correct.
- Attend meetings, trainings, workshops and conferences as assigned that are related to this position.
Must have a four-year degree in early childhood, child development or a related human services field or business related field that relates to the job functions of this position. Must have a minimum one year of work experience in the childcare or educational profession.