... because kids can't wait
Job Function: Responsible for the clerical duties as associated with all Forum programs.
Specific Job Duties:
- Answer the telephone for the T.E.A.C.H. program and all Forum programs, directing inquiries as appropriate.
- Sort, code and run outgoing mail.
- Prepare outgoing packages to be sent via USPS and commercial delivery companies.
- Perform data entry as needed for the implementation of the program.
- Receive and log incoming packages, notifying appropriate personnel that packages have been received
- Receive and date stamp-incoming mail and distribute as appropriate.
Education and Experience: Must have a high school diploma and 3 to 5 years of administrative/clerical experience.