We know you work tirelessly to prepare young children for We know you work tirelessly to prepare young children for success in school and in life. That’s why the Children’s Forum provides affordable and valuable membership opportunities to support early educators, teachers, and directors.
A Children’s Forum membership:
- Satisfies the “membership in a professional organization” requirement for credential renewals such as a CDA, FCCPC, or Director Credential.
- Assists program directors with fulfilling their Professional Contribution Requirement (PCR) for the renewal of their Director Credential.
Learn more about our membership options and which type is best for you by clicking on the links below:
Children’s Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Discounts on professional development, training, and classroom supplies through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida’s Child, our e-newsletter, delivered to your inbox
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum’s annual report as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and business leaders on the important work you do for young children
Questions? Call 888-352-4453 and ask to speak with Membership Services.