Who is a Supporting Organization?
Supporting Organizations are those agencies and associations that wish to support the work of the Forum at the institutional level.
Why join as a Supporting Organization?
Supporting Organizations support investments in early care and education, share the mission of the Forum to provide high-quality early learning experiences for all children, and want to help us sustain our activities and events on behalf of young children.
All Children’s Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Membership card and certificate
- Discounts on professional development, training, and classroom supplies through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida’s Child, our quarterly e-newsletter
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum’s annual report and newsletter as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and business leaders on the important work you do for young children
Director/Owner/Operator in addition to the above:
- Receive a 15% discount when purchasing Teacher Forum Memberships for 5 or more staff.