Who is a Supporting Member?
Supporting Members are persons working on behalf of young children in the field of early care and education/school-age care as trainers, instructors, consultants, agency personnel, association staff, advocates, administrators, etc.
Why join as a Supporting Member?
By enrolling as a Supporting Member, you will be fulfilling your responsibility to serve as an active member of your profession. Add your voice to our efforts to help set the standard for high quality education and care for all children.
All Children’s Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Membership card and certificate
- Discounts on professional development, training, and classroom supplies through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida’s Child, our quarterly e-newsletter
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum’s annual report and newsletter as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and business leaders on the important work you do for young children
Director/Owner/Operator in addition to the above:
- Receive a 15% discount when purchasing Teacher Forum Memberships for 5 or more staff.
Our online application is the quickest and easiest way to become a member, but if necessary, you may download a paper membership application. Please note: It may take up to 3 weeks to process paper applications; online applications are generally processed within 24 hours.