Who is a Director/Owner/Operator?
This membership option includes program directors, child care center owners, family child care home operators, and others holding a Director Credential who wish to take part in leadership and advocacy initiatives for the advancement of the field of early care and education/school-age care in Florida.
Why join as a Director/Owner/Operator?
Membership also assists program directors in fulfilling the professional contribution requirement for the renewal of their Director Credential.
All Children’s Forum members receive the following benefits:
- Fulfillment of membership requirements for credential renewals
- Membership card and certificate
- Discounts on professional development, training, and classroom supplies through our partner organizations
- Issues of Florida’s Child, our quarterly e-newsletter
- E-mail notifications of legislative issues and other topics affecting the field
- Recognition in the Forum’s annual report and newsletter as an active member and supporter
- Advocacy to legislators and business leaders on the important work you do for young children
Director/Owner/Operator in addition to the above:
- Receive a 15% discount when purchasing Teacher Forum Memberships for 5 or more staff.
Our online application is the quickest and easiest way to become a member, but if necessary, you may download a paper membership application. Please note: It may take up to 3 weeks to process paper applications; online applications are generally processed within 24 hours.